Thursday, September 17, 2009

My favorite store and why I stay brand loyal to it.

My favorite store and why I stay brand loyal to it.
My favorite store is Lucky Brand Jeans co. I love this store because they are always changing merchandise and creating new looks for what is in style. Their style is not to over the top but more a conservative trend. They carry shirts that can be used as a club type shirt (if ironed) and can also be very casual. Lucky jeans seem to fit me right and the shirts have my perfect cut. I can get in and out in a hurry and the service staff is always friendly. It’s kind of like a one stop shop for me.

Some of their clothes may be a little pricy but if you sign up for their loyal shoppers program they will send you coupons that save as much as fifty percent. All in all Lucky fits my personality as a male shopper that wants to get in and out as fast as possible so I will keep returning as long as their business model stays the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment