Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I have overpaid for....

I have over paid for alcohol so many times it is impossible to count. Why would I do this? Many factors involved. First and foremost it usually involves girls. Yes, girls and the loss of any kind of reasonable judgment that comes along with consuming tasty sprits.

Thinking on why I would do something like this? Well it’s pretty simple to state the obvious; I was trying to get “lucky” for the night. Looking back on the amount I have paid in this quest I have failed with the lucky part more often than not but when I write my book of the crazy experiences that have occurred while chasing this objective maybe I will get some kind of return on the investment.

Price is not a factor because I wanted to be in whatever place is cool for the scenery and experience. M any bars will sell the experience and when the experience the advertise is actually happening I gladly pay extra just to be there. This is kinda weird thinking about it now but I think that I feel this way because 90% of the time I am let down when I go out looking to blow off a little stress. All the failures by these establishments make the winners look and feel so much better. Hummm?

No comments:

Post a Comment